Aim&Click Index du Forum
Aim&Click
Le forum du clan français .aC-

Aim&Click Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Solutions Manual Mathematical Methods For Physicists.zip ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Aim&Click Index du Forum -> Servers -> Nos public servers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gelasfio

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Solutions Manual Mathematical Methods For Physicists.zip Répondre en citant

Solutions Manual Mathematical Methods For Physicists.zip > urlin.us/2c3ii

First...of...all,...I...have...only...used...a...few...chapters...of...the...book...thus...far,...so...my...comments...pertain...only...to...thoseBetter...books...exist...nowadays...partly...as...a...reaction...to...this...bookWhen.I.was.a.teacher.I.also.found.here.a.lot.of.interesting.exercises.to.include.in.the.exams.As.a.conclusion,.I.find.the.text.good.as.a.reference,.but.bad.as.a.course.text.0Comment19.people.found.this.helpfulBut..the..early..printings..of..the..5th..edition..by..Arfken..and..Weber..are..loaded..with..typos..and..have..some..errorsNow..comes..the..difficult..part..of..the..review:..finding..other..positive..commentsThat,..unfortunately,..is..how..so..many..of..the..physics..texts..become..classics,..not..by..being..useful..or..goodPlease...try...again...later.Sign...in...and...comment...Showing...0...of...1...commentsSort...by:...Newest...Oldest...There...was...a...problem...loading...comments...right...nowWas..this..review..helpful..to..you?YesNoReport..abusePlease..write..at..least..one..wordYou..must..purchase..at..least..one..item..from..Amazon..to..post..a..commentA..problem..occurred..while..submitting..your..commentThis.book.is.just.a.collection.of.formulas,.EASY.examples,.problems,.and.references,.and.as.such.it.is.quite.good,.but.the.indefense.undergraduate.needs.more.than.that.to.tackle.the.subject.As.a.working.mathematician.I.use.the.book.mostly.as.a.list.of.formulasHe..has..a..high..opinion..of..the..book,..although..he..did..not..require..it..to..be..read..and..did..not..assign..any..of..the..exercisesAre..you..looking..forPlease.try.again.later.Show.more.comments1.0.out.of.5.starsMathematical.Methods.for.PhysicistsByTracy.Tuttleon.September.21,.2009Format:.HardcoverVerified.PurchaseI.have.been.a.physics.professor.now.for.nearly.18.years.and.this.is.one.of.the.worst.TEXTbooks.I.have.seenPlease..try..again..later.Show..more..comments←Previous1234.8Next→..Customers..also..viewed..these..itemsMathematical..Methods..for..Physicists,..Seventh..Edition:..A..Comprehensive..GuidebyGeorge..BDisabling...it...will...result...in...some...disabled...or...missing...featuresNone.of.the.students.in.the.class.like.the.bookFirst.of.all,.I.have.only.used.a.few.chapters.of.the.book.thus.far,.so.my.comments.pertain.only.to.thoseByron4.8..out..of..5..stars37Mathematical..Methods..in..the..Physical..SciencesbyMary..LMy.experience.is.that.the.mathematical.physics.courses.that.use.this.book.are.notFor..elliptic..functions,Whittaker..and..WatsonA..Course..of..Modern..AnalysisIt...is...essentially...a...large...reference...book...for...those...that...already...have...mastery...of...the...topics...and...is...of...very...little...use...as...a...textbook.Basic...pedagogical...problems...abound...such...as:...1)...Topics...in...many...chapter...sections...are...dependent...upon...other...sections...perhaps...many...chapters...ahead...of...the...current...topic3)..Section..problems..are..unclear..as..to..what..the..Authors..are..asking..and..since..students..are..largely..left..to..their..own..devices..to..discover..crucial..concepts,..the..text..becomes..largely..irrelevant.This..book..is..a..reference..NOT..a..textbookAmazon...Try...Prime...All...All...Departments...Amazon...Video...Appliances...Apps...&...Games...Arts,...Crafts...&...Sewing...Automotive...Baby...Beauty...Books...CDs...&...Vinyl...Cell...Phones...&...Accessories...Clothing,...Shoes...&...Jewelry...Women...Men...Girls...Boys...Baby...Collectibles...&...Fine...Art...Computers...Credit...and...Payment...Cards...Digital...Music...Electronics...Gift...Cards...Grocery...&...Gourmet...Food...Handmade...Health...&...Personal...Care...Home...&...Business...Services...Home...&...Kitchen...Industrial...&...Scientific...Kindle...Store...Luggage...&...Travel...Gear...Luxury...Beauty...Magazine...Subscriptions...Movies...&...TV...Musical...Instruments...Office...Products...Patio,...Lawn...&...Garden...Pet...Supplies...Prime...Pantry...Software...Sports...&...Outdoors...Tools...&...Home...Improvement...Toys...&...Games...Video...Games...Wine...Go...Departments...HelloYou..may..be..forced..to..use..this..book,..but..I..would..recommend..other..books..as..supplements..(e.g.,..the..book..by..Mary..Boas..and..several..in..the..Schaum..Outline..Series)Arfken.pays.off.in.the.working.world,.with.its.comprehensive.coverage.of.topics,.short.self-contained.discussions.which.don't.require.a.lot.of.flipping.back.and.forth.to.other.chapters,.a.clear.writing.style,.and.few.proofs.to.get.in.the.way.When.I.need.to.tackle.a.new.problem.which.results.in.a.coordinate.system,.function.or.technique.that.I'm.rusty.on,.Arfken.is.usually.the.first.book.I.pull.off.the.shelfRather.than.using.Arfken,.most.of.the.students.in.my.class.used.various.mathematics.and.physics.books.from.the.university.libraryThe...book...is...massive,...both...in...content...and...physical...weightHomepage..SlideShare..Channels..Popular..Presentations...Please..try..again..later.Show..more..comments2.0..out..of..5..starsEncyclopedic..but..thats..allByJames..HIt's.a.tome.of.all.things.complex,.but.if.you.have.the.time,.or.are.just.curious,.it's.a.great.book.If.possible,.get.a.list.of.alternative.sources.from.you.professor.before.you.take.the.class.requiring.this.bookSign..inYour..AccountSign..inYour..AccountTry..PrimeListsCart0..Your..Amazon.comToday's..DealsGift..Cards..&..RegistrySellHelp..Please.try.again.later.Sign.in.and.comment.Showing.0.of.0.commentsSort.by:.Newest.Oldest.There.was.a.problem.loading.comments.right.nowI...sometimes...ask...them...to...refer...me...to...a...useful...section f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Aim&Click Index du Forum -> Servers -> Nos public servers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006